Work for Vail Resorts
Guest Service Specialist - Keystone Property Management
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This position is responsible for providing excellant customer service and guest recovery. Applicant must have great communication skills both written and verbal and be able to problem solve and trouble shoot situations.
- Use assigned equipment and cleaning agents to touch up guest rooms in accordance with established quality standards
- Report damages, theft and lost and found items to the appropriate department
- Deliver needed ammenities to guests
- Communicate effectively with all area managers and office personal when units are ready for guests or in need of additional maintenance work.
- Follows the departments safety guidelines and helps promote a positive safety culture within the department
- Help drive the housekeeping staff to outlying locations as needed
- Luggage assistance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Plus there are some great perks new Vail Resorts Housekeeping Staff can enjoy!!!
- Unique benefits including free ski passes, free ski lessons, transportation, retail and food discounts
- Travel reimbursement to Colorado up to $200
- Low-cost employee housing available
- 2 years of previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos - Required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - Required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting.- Required
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) - Preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - Required
- High school diploma – Preferred
- Valid drivers license and ability to drive a company vehicle
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124749
6 months ago