Work for Vail Resorts
Guest / Parking Lot Attendant
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Summary of Job:
Responsible for managing daily operations in BC lower parking lots. Provide exceptional guest service that includes greeting our guests, educating our guests about the resort while directing them to the appropriate place. Monitor and control the parking lots while keeping traffic flowing.
- The guest / parking lot attendant will be directing vehicles to park in lower parking lots, and maximizing available space.
- Greet and welcome guests while assisting them in a variety of capacities, including giving general directions and resort information.
- The attendant will also assist with carrying guest’s equipment as needed.
- Must have strong communication skills, and the ability to approach guest in and enthusiastic, courteous, and helpful manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fluent English
- Able to lift 50 lbs. ( ski equipment, signs, traffic cones )
- Able to use arms in fast motion to direct cars
- Able to stand outside for long periods of time
- Must be able to walk on icy and snow covered parking lots while paying attention to safety
- Must take pride in being guest service oriented
- Team player is a must
- End of season commitment ( April 2017 )
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126727
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago