Work for Vail Resorts
Greeter - Mountain Dining
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
A Greeter will welcome guests in a friendly and courteous manner. Maintain stock & cleanliness of food court areas for smooth and efficient restaurant operations.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Welcome guests and answer questions they may have pertaining to menu items, prices, and other resort information
- Maintain cleanliness of food court area, picking up dropped food/trash, wiping down tray slides/counters, etc.
- Maintain stock of food items such as bottled beverages, candy bars, chips, cookies, etc.
- Ease traffic and long lines in the food court by directing people to the area where they can get the food item they are looking for
- When business demands it, communicate between guests and the kitchen to expedite food service process, act as a middle man to ensure quality, accuracy, and speed of service.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working at a fast but thorough pace
- Complete all side-work that has been assigned
- Adheres to all grooming and uniform standards and is productive and professional during entire shift
- Possibility of assisting with Cashiering or Bussing tables if necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate English
- Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred
- Previous restaurant experience - Preferred
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to carry boxes/cases up stairs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 123536 ELJ
Tourism - Travel
7 months ago