Work for Vail Resorts
Fulfillment Coordinator - Full Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Fulfillment Coordinator is expected to serve customers by assisting the call center support agent success, operations and processes. Responsible for completing daily checklist of reports to maximize the accuracy of lodging reservations as well as ground transportation, activities and all other components.
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Review daily reports: pre-arrival report, ski school reports, ground reports, lift tickets, and any additional reports assigned by managers to ensure our guests have experiences of a lifetime.
- Fulfill all lift tickets and deliver to Front Desks.
- Demonstrate an unyielding passion for the guest experience, culture, mission, and vision by troubleshooting and resolving guest and partner issues in a timely and mutually beneficial outcome.
- Work closely with Lead Team and Management to help achieve Central Reservations business goals.
- Participate in departmental goals regarding upsell, advanced purchase and conversion.
- Answer phone calls when needed - provide guest service and convert opportunities into sales.
- Work with Lead Team and Managers to develop and improve Standard Operating Procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous guest service experience.
- Ability to work well with customers over the phone.
- Ability to work in conjunction with many other departments in coordinating guest details and profiles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Park City resort and surrounding areas is preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn about the resort's amenities, programs, facilities, and more.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126918 ELJ
15 days ago