Work for Vail Resorts
Front Desk / Member Services - Beaver Creek Club
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Professional full time Member Services Staff, providing front desk/reception coverage at The Beaver Creek Club, including holidays and weekends, throughout the winter season. All daily functions must be performed efficiently and competently. Duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Greeting and assisting Beaver Creek Club Members, their guests and families
- Acknowledge Members and family members by name
- Phone reception/answering all calls and directing to appropriate staff. Maintaining pertinent knowledge of all Club programs, activities and schedules in order to pass information directly to members.
- Explaining procedures, interpreting and applying club rules and regulations. Ask manager to get involved when necessary.
- Using and updating database, club records, and correspondence.
- Identifying members and guests eligible for entry into the Club. Assisting with ID verification for Beano’s and Allie’s as well as member requests for reservations.
- Administer reciprocity program for reservation requests at Game Creek Club and Zach’s Cabin.
- Knowledge of Beaver Creek Resort and surrounding area.
- Support the daily operations of The Beaver Creek Club
- Responsible for operating RPOS and pass management systems
- Daily lift ticket sales, Epic Pass, and Club pass sales
- Assist with bussing and cleaning of areas throughout the clubhouse, including but not limited to: all counter tops, rearranging all furniture after use, fluffing all pillows when needed throughout the day.
- Promoting, Marketing, and Assist in the Coordination of Club functions
- Theme parties such as the annual Holiday Party, Valentine’s Day, Super Bowl, etc.
- Special activities such as ski days at Vail, Snowshoe Dinners at Allie’s, etc.
- Weekly events such as Ladies/Men’s days, Tour de Beav, snowshoe lunches, etc.
- Enthusiastically Selling and Coordination of outside activities
- Providing information and contacts for other Vail Valley activities (snowmobiles, sled rides, etc.)
- Vilar Center performances
- Dinner reservations (Vail Valley restaurants
- Daily revenue accounting, cash bank responsibility.
- Maintaining a high profile among club members, while understanding and enforcing the Rules and Regulations of the BC Club.
- Unerstanding published activities and events that are distributed throughout the year through distribution of newsletters, new bulletins and web-site media.Qualifications:
- Previous experience working directly with very high profile, sophisticated guests
- Effective, knowledgeable, communication skills must be at a high level
- A general working knowledge of the Vail and Beaver Creek Resorts - preferred.
- Word processing skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, ACT Data Base, Clubhouse Online, Emma Expert, Jonas, and Resort Point of Sale systems- preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125442
Tourism - Travel
7 months ago