Work for Vail Resorts
Front Desk - Child Care - Part Time
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Front desk attendant is the first point of contact between the guest and Children's Center and primarily responsible for check-in & check-out, answering the phone, assisting with reservations and questions and facilitating a positive repeatable experience.
Other job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Being flexible and willing to switch gears at any given moment
- The front desk/ floater position works in all classrooms and at the front desk
- In classrooms; supervises and helps children during playtime, mealtime, dressing and undressing, potty/diaper time, rest time and outdoor time
- The front desk attendant is also responsible for preparing lunch, covering rooms during staff breaks and submitting reports to auditors
- This individual must be able to interact positively and professionally with parents as well as work as part of a team
- Must obtain CPR certification within 14 days of start date
- At least 1 year experience with children ages 2 months to 6 years in a group setting - required, daycare setting - preferred
- Guest relations and customer service skills
- Computer literacy and money handling experience - required
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- CPR certified - preferred
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126432
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago