Work for Vail Resorts
Front Desk Agent - Vail Mountain Club
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Mountain Club is one of eight Vail Resorts private clubs located at the base of Vail Mountain in the heart of Vail Village where unmatched parking amenities are coupled with unique skiing, recreational and social privileges for the use and enjoyment of members and their guests. The Club is designed to provide the ultimate in convenience for those desiring to experience the finest that the Vail community has to offer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve members courteously and efficiently.
- Respond to member inquiries promptly.
- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- Assist with inquiries regarding new memberships.
- Assist members with vacation plans and coordinate activities as requested.
- Assist with the marketing of club events; register members for events using JONAS CLUBHOUSE ONLINE.
- Manage the allocation and cleanliness of lockers.
- Manage guest and locker billing using JONAS.
- Maintain detailed files and records. Use GO CONCIERGE for concierge tracking.
- Assist with member events as needed.
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of the lounge and front desk throughout the day.
- Assist in other areas as needed.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all members.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Must be friendly, well-organized, well-spoken, polite, computer and internet savvy.
- Excellent written skills and phone manner.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to assist in other areas of the Club and fill in when necessary.
- Must be able to reasonably and rationally handle guest comments and questions.
- College-level education.
- Must have a resume or cover letter attached to application.
- Club, concierge/front desk experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Vail Resorts computer systems such as RPOS preferred.
- Knowledge of Vail Resorts, Vail Valley preferred.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126221
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago