Work for Vail Resorts
Front Desk Agent - The DoubleTree by Hilton
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The primary responsibilities of a Front Desk Agent involve checking in and out of hotel guests, creating walk-in reservations, answering phones and general guest questions while adhering to brand standards.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure standards of the day are posted and adhered to.
- Read the logbook and most recent MOD report to ensure knowledge of all events.
- File MOD reports and post pre-shift meeting.
- Check for any group arrivals.
- Ensure that the guest request log, welcome call log, and complaint log are completed and followed up.
- Own all guest requests and ensure they are followed up within 15 minutes of the request.
- Review VIP list and ensure knowledge of VIP names.
- Look at inventory and shift inventory if necessary.
- Review site tours and ensure housekeeping is aware of room to use.
- Ensure all registration cards have signatures, credit card swipes/ imprints, and are completed as necessary.
- Ensure all rooms are filed under the correct room number and name.
- Ensure bucket checks are done at least once per shift and all problems remedied before shift end.
- Ensure all F11 requests are logged in MOD report.
- Ensure emergency reports are printed and filed correctly.
- Must follow all SOX compliance procedures.
- Ensure all guest room moves are noted and completed and cancelled if applicable.
- Deliver amenities, luggage assist, maintenance duties.
- Responsible for handling a cash bank, signing in and out.
- Must follow division resort presentation policy.
- F&B responsibilities: Coffee service, sunrise selections, and other duties as required.
- High school diploma - required
- Willing to work holidays and weekends - required
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English - required
- College degree - preferred
- At least 2 years previous customer service experience - preferred
- Hotel experience - preferred
- CO Drivers License with satisfactory driving record - preferred
- Microsoft Office and Hilton OnQ knowledge - preferred
Enjoy the perks of a DoubleTree Employee and a Vail Resorts employee with just one job. Our staff at the DoubleTree gets twice the reward by holding only one job. Part of the Vail Resorts Family and DoubleTree team member, you reap the benefits of both companies (free ski pass for all Vail Resorts operated properties and all the lodging discounts for DoubleTrees nationwide). The staff at The DoubleTree live up to the brand’s reputation by offering a warm and welcoming stay to every guest. There is a high expectation of phenomenal customer service but it comes with a high reward of amazing team members. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126540ELJ
5 months ago