Work for Vail Resorts
Front Desk Agent - The Arrabelle, a Rock Resort
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The front desk agent is responsible for providing genuine and authentic guest service according to RockResort brand standards. This is completed through the check-in/ check-out process, guest phone calls, managing folios correctly, guest requests and all other guest interactions. A front desk agent shows empathy when dealing with guest issues and seeks a manager when large issues arise. Must be knowledgeable of hours of operation for mountain outlets and provide accurate information to guests.
- Ensure accurate check-in and checkout processes according to RockResorts brand standards
- Answer phone calls politely and efficiently to meet and exceed all guest needs and requests
- Solve basic folio and billing discrepancies to hotel standards and guest satisfaction
- Maintain the second effort log and follow up to ensure all requests are responded to in a timely manner
- Creates accurate keys to guest rooms according to owner log and LMS reservations
- Must have excellent guest and associate relations skills
- Possess strong organizational and verbal communication skills
- Accurately and timely route all communication during an emergency situation
- Ability to sustain composure at all times and remain calm during difficult situations
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation
- Other duties as assigned
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126587
2 months ago