Work for Vail Resorts
Front Desk Agent - Sundial Lodge - Full Time
Salt Lake City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Front Desk Agent is responsible for providing quality guest services that include registration and check-out, Resort Village knowledge, and more!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Review arrivals noting special requests, blocking rooms as needed.
- Check guests in and out of the hotel in a confident, professional, and friendly manner.
- Answer all phone calls promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
- Complete all items on appropriate (AM, PM, Overnight) checklist by end of shift.
- Review daily assigned arrivals, including VIPs, repeat guests, mailed packages, and any special requests.
- Follow established key control policy.
- Ensure proper credit card policies are followed.
- Submit all lost and found articles, accompanied by a completed lost and found report.
- Be knowledgeable about immediate area, resort services, attractions, and events.
- Be knowledgeable of fire and emergency procedures.
- Open, secure, and balance out daily shift bank.
- Attend departmental meetings as requested.
- Perform all other duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Previous experience in a Front Desk or customer facing role - preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure, dealing with many arrivals and departures within a short period of time.
- Ability to learn and utilize property management system quickly and correctly.
- Ability to accommodate a flexible schedule that includes working weekends and/or holidays.
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate in an effective and professional manner.
- Ability to diplomatically handle difficult situations and people while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds at one time.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126697 ELJ
6 months ago