Work for Vail Resorts
Food Runner - Part Time
Afton Alps, MN, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The food runner position requires serving food to guests in a timley, friendly, and professional manner while being able to help guests with various needs and assist the food and beverage team with any duties that will enhance the guest experience.
This is a seasonal position from November to April.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Function effectively as part of a team and take direction from supervisors and co-workers
- Provide highest level of customer service
- Full knowledge of menu and beverage offerings after being hired
- Clearing and cleaning tables and work station
- Helping with other duties to ensure the best guest experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age - required
- Must be self motivated with the ablility to multi-task
- Must be able to work on your feet for up to 8 hours
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Able to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written english
- Willing and able to work weekends and holidays, days, nights, or both - required
- Prior POS experience - preferred
- Prior restaurant experience - preferred
Create incredible experiences for guests at the Midwest’s premier winter destination. In the scenic St. Croix River Valley, this big-time resort with a small town feel has converted thousands of first-timers into lifelong skiers and riders. This truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too. Become part of the Afton Alps family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126761
Tourism - Travel
21 days ago