Work for Vail Resorts
Food and Beverage Shift Lead - Seasonal - Wilmot, WI
Wilmot, WI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Share your passion! The Food and Beverage Lead for all outlets will elevate the resort experience by ensuring that all guests receive the highest quality of service. He/She will be responsible for providing exceptional guest service by upholding brand standards while supervising front of house staff in our quick serve and full service restaurants. Through this role, the Food and Beverage Lead will have the opportunity to serve as an integral member of the team by supervising and training other employees as they pursue their career in Food and Beverage.
• Supervise all front of house staff in exceptional guest service along with efficient food and beverage operations.
• Consistently follow and uphold the guidelines and steps of the services cycle as outlined in the brand standards
• Ensure that direct reports adhere to uniform standards and are both professional and productive throughout their shift
• Must be able to communicate and handle personnel issues and concerns with professionalism and confidentiality
• Responsible for various administrative duties such as conducting inventory, nightly reports and paperwork.
• Must be knowledgeable of all facility opening and closing procedures
• Actively participate in training, observe company policies and procedures, and promote all company values
• Perform other duties as required
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 2-4 years food and beverage experience
• 1-2 years experience supervising a staff of 10 or more
• Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Wear of slip resistant shoes required
Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago