Work for Vail Resorts
Food and Beverage Attendant - Vail Mountain Club - Full Time and Part Time
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Vail Mountain Club is looking for quality Food and Beverage employees to work as F&B Attendants for the 2016-17 Winter Season.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve members efficiently, courteously and promptly.
- Have excellent knowledge of menu and promotions.
- Assist in other areas as needed.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all members.
- Have excellent knowledge of Vail Mountain.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays - required.
- Must be well organized and well spoken. Must be able to multi-task - required.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment - required.
- Must be able to reasonably and rationally handle guest complaints and questions - required.
- Must be willing to assist in all other areas of club as needed - required.
- Previous Food Service - required.
- Club experience - preferred.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127966
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago