Work for Vail Resorts
F&B Utility - The Lodge at Vail - PT
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Utility position is responsible for general restaurant duties, including but not limited to: bussing tables, stocking and distributing goods(food)/products/beverages, handling trash and recycles, cashiering, maintaining cleanliness of service areas, bathrooms and kitchen, dishwashing, shoveling snow, and preparing and/or serving food.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times; following company Brand Standards.
- Maintaining a clean and well organized environment for guests and team members.
- Perform various side work duties that help improve the efficiency of the dining experience. These include but are not limited to: Polishing silverware, sweeping floors, clearing and setting tables, and trash removal.
- Accommodate guests’ requests as needed.
- Serve and refill water and coffee as necessary.
- Adhere to all company standards, policies, and procedures
- Regular, timely and reliable attendance required
- Assisting in guest service and food and beverage service as needed
- Be able to work effciently in a high paced envioment
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow server as situations arise.
- Other duties assigned
- High school education or higher desirable
- Prior food and beverage experience - preferred
- Strong English communication skills required, written and spokenHigh school education desirable
- Needs to be able to be on their feet for at least 8 hrs /day. -required
- Ability to perform job duties.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125552
about 1 month ago