Work for Vail Resorts
F&B Supervisor - Murdock's Cafe - Full Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: This position supervises daily operations of Umbrella Bar and assists with supervision of Murdock’s Café, with a focus on exceptional guest service. The F&B Team Lead Supervisor will oversee the Bartenders at Umbrella Bar, and will cover days off for the Assistant Manager of Murdock’s Café. Together they will ensure that staff and the restaurant environments are meeting/exceeding the expectations of the Vail Brand Standards, as well as meeting/exceeding the goals measuring guest satisfaction.
- Accurately conduct daily reports and audits
- Responsible for scheduling, timekeeping, mid and end of season appraisals, and daily supervision of front of house staff.
- Accurately schedule staff to business level based on forecast
- Order and maintain inventory control of Umbrella Bar front of house products
- Investigates and resolves guest complaints
- Assist with training of front of house food & beverage service personnel
- Know and enforce local, state and federal regulations for the sale and distribution of alcohol
- Hold and document daily pre-shift meetings and conduct all staff meetings as needed.
- High School Degree or equivalent – required
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferred
- Minimum 4 years restaurant experience – required
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience – required
- Valid Utah driver's license – required
- Purchasing software, MS office suite, POS experience – required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – required
- TIPS certification & Utah Food Handler’s Card obtained within 14 days of employment – required
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127844
3 months ago