Work for Vail Resorts
F&B Supervisor - DoubleTree by Hilton
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The F&B Supervisor is a leading role for the Double Tree F&B outlet operations. This role will be responsible for managing, coaching, and directing staff. This individual will be expected to participate in scheduling, inventory, upholding standards, driving improvements, and leading toward a common goal shared with the leadership team and line level associates.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Daily supervision of outlet operations.
- Daily hands on involvement in overall FB operation.
- Assist with training programs.
- Assist with payroll, scheduling, inventory, and ordering.
- Adhere to Company Brand Standards for all food outlets and banquet spaces.
- Required attendance for BEO meetings, and similar event planning and departmental meetings.
- Clean and organize all F&B space and storage.
- Supervision of F&B staff during scheduled periods.
- Oversight of opening and closing of the restaurant and Made Market.
- Assist with training, development, and employee relations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs - required
- 1+ year supervisory experience in F&B - required
- Fluent in written and spoken English - required
- Able to stand and walk for 8+ hours - required
- Ability to lift 25lbs - required
- Able to work both indoors and outdoors in variable weather - required
- Flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, evenings, mornings - required
- TIPS Certified - preferred
- Food Handler/ServSafe Certification - preferred
- Able to interact with guests and meeting contacts in a professional manner
- Strong organization and time management skills
Enjoy the perks of a DoubleTree Employee and a Vail Resorts employee with just one job. Our staff at the DoubleTree gets twice the reward by holding only one job. Part of the Vail Resorts Family and DoubleTree team member, you reap the benefits of both companies (free ski pass for all Vail Resorts operated properties and all the lodging discounts for DoubleTrees nationwide). The staff at The DoubleTree live up to the brand’s reputation by offering a warm and welcoming stay to every guest. There is a high expectation of phenomenal customer service but it comes with a high reward of amazing team members. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126716
17 days ago