Work for Vail Resorts
F&B General Manager - Labonte's Smokehouse BBQ
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
General Manager in Keystone Mountain Dining (KMD) is a key role in the success of the restaurant he/she manages and to the entire Mountain Dining team. Labontes Cabin is a winter only operation, scheduled opening before Thanksgiving and close when the mountain closes at the end of the ski season. Located on the backside of the mountain, this restaurant has a large "beach" area perfect for live music, outdoor bar & grill and a BBQ themed menu. Job responsibilities of this position include:
- Hiring, training, developing and motivating a strong food and beverage team.
- Providing highest levels of service consistent with KMD/Vail standards.
- Providing excellent guest service and strive to train staff to do the same.
- Providing/coordinating/scheduling proper full training for all staff.
- Effectively managing all financial results, reporting, budgeting, P&L reviews, and other financial information.
- Understanding and reporting on profit & loss statements.
- Developing, costing, pricing all menus for outlet, designing menu boards and signage, displaying relevant signage.
- Reviewing and acting on Guest Survey Results.
- Maintenance and setup of beach, outdoor grill, outdoor bar when applicable.
- Minimum 2 years of Keystone Food and Beverage experience
- HS Diploma or Equivalent, College Degree Preferred
- TIPS and ServSafe certified or able to obtain upon hire
- Knowledge of Health Department standards
- At least 3 years of food and beverage experience
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Ability to communicate professionally to staff and guests
- MS office, PeopleSoft, IG and Coupa proficiency - preferred
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127276
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago