Work for Vail Resorts
Experienced Snow Plow Driver - Full Time / On Call
South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for operating Heavy Equipment i.e plow truck/sander, front loader (CAT) and backhoe (CAT).
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Remove snow and sand the California Main Lodge parking lot, Wildwood Rd, Needle Peak Rd and Upper Ski Run Blvd.
- Remove snow and sand at Heavenly Employee Housing and Employee Parking off lower Ski Run Blvd.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to speak, read and communicate clearly in English.
- Minimum 1 year experience operating heavy equipment.
- Guest service skills: Professionalism, attention to detail and timeliness.
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the year.
- Valid US Drivers License and clean driving record.
- Previous commercial or municipal snow removal expereince.
- Previous heavy equipment experience.
- CDL with airbrake endorsement required.
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126889
Tourism - Travel
16 days ago