Work for Vail Resorts
Experienced Ski Bootfitter - Colorado Ski & Golf - Full Time and Part Time
Lone Tree, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for assisting guests with boot selection, proper fit, stance, balancing, alignment and custom foot beds. Describes and promotes products in line with customers’ expressed needs. Places guests in properly fitting demo equipment. Conducts inventory of demo equipment. Performs in-depth boot analysis and work. Demonstrates high level of product knowledge. Prior experience, skills, and training are required to perform successfully at this level. May train new and existing associate positions.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale
- Properly identify customer riding ability, have general understanding of basic foot identification and measurements (length, width, overall shape, size, etc.)
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and inventory to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively with customers, teach as well as listen on all levels
- Responsible for increasing sales, units per transaction, transaction size and high levels of profitability
- Serve as a resource and knowledge base for new and existing employees
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- At least 1 year relevant work experience required
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- English fluency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple customers and projects at one time
- Average math skills - preferred
- Bootfitter Certification - preferred
Some of the benefits include:
- Free ski and snowboard pass to area resorts
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Excellent training and professional development
At Colorado Ski and Golf and Colorado Ski and Sport, “guarantees through expertise” is our motto. We are the premier ski and golf shop in the Denver Metro Area. We specialize in outfitting our guests in the best, highest rated and most specialized items to fit their needs. We stand behind our guarantee because we know our associates are passionate about what they do – providing excellent customer service. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. We sell the top brands, carry the most gear and have the most fun. Come join our team and become an expert in the outdoor retail industry. Learn more here. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124743
5 months ago