Work for Vail Resorts
Experienced Sales Associate - Beaver Creek Sports - Village - Full Time and Part Time
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Beaver Creek Sports is currently searching for a qualified Intermediate Sales Associate for our Beaver Creek Village location. Beaver Creek is the premier ski and snowboard destination for high-end clientelle, we are looking for candidates that will offer the top notch customer service that our guests come to expect when visiting Beaver Creek Resort.
Summary of Job:
Responsible for generating sales by establishing professional and personalized rapport with customers and delivering world-class guest service. Possesses in-depth knowledge of products, sales concepts, practices and procedures. Prior experience, skills, and training are required to perform successfully at this level. May train new and existing associate positions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale
- Provide customers with highest level of customer service expected for assigned department through professional, courteous and knowledgeable assistance to ensure individualized needs are met with respect to equipment, product, and/or merchandise questions
- Aid and assist other departments as needed
- Maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the business
- Complete all certifications required for position
- Carryout specific tasks while simultaneously providing guest service
- Effectively communicate product and supply needs to management
- Drive business by increasing units per transaction and average dollar per sale
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and inventory to ensure customer satisfaction to aid in building a repeat customer base
- Serve as a resource and knowledge base for new and existing employees
- Education: HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Work Experience: At least one year relevant work experience required. Sales experience required.
- Ski Industry experience preferred.
- Relevant work experience within the company preferred.
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- Language(s) Skill: English fluency
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 123613
4 months ago