Work for Vail Resorts
Experienced Sales Associate - Beaver Creek Sports at The Ritz Carlton
Beaver Creek, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Advanced Retail Sales Associate at Beaver Creek Sports Ritz-Carlton is responsible for providing unparalleled guest service with a focus in driving sales in a high-end retail location. Responsible for maintaining business standards and has increased decision making authority in areas of merchandising and sales. Also fulfills day-to-day work responsibilities for the organization as needed.
- Assist in maintaining and administering operational expectations by following company policies and guidelines
- Maintain and model high retail, merchandising and cleanliness standards as set forth by the Store and Regional Manager
- Assist Store Managers to ensure sales are generated while demonstrating and maintaining an enthusiastic and professional standard of guest service
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standards
- Assist in training of new employees in POS, product knowledge, guest service, and sales
- Assist Store Managers in communicating company values and goals to the employees
- Assist in managing inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals
- Enforce company cash handling and other Loss Prevention policies and procedures
- Remain current on new industry products and trends; demonstrate knowledge of products
- Communicate ideas or issues with the store managers
- Drive sales through direct communication with store employees to ensure customers are provided with the highest level of customer service, emphasizing courteous and knowledgable assistance
- Model customer service for employees and promote sales whenever interacting with guests
- Make efforts to increase sales, units per transaction and transaction size in day-to-day sales
- Communicate with Store Managers to ensure smooth business operations
- Ensure that all safety standards are being observed at all times
- Demonstrate and enforce company values and ethics
- Education: HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- At least 2 years of high end retail sales experience - required
- Other Requirements: Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; stores are open 7 days a week and hours vary depending upon location, and season.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127568
about 1 month ago