Work for Vail Resorts
Experienced Rental Associate - Kirkwood Mountain Sports - Part Time
Kirkwood, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Part Time openings available.
Job Summary: The Intermediate Rental Associate is responsible for generating rental sales through world-class guest service. Assists customers with rental equipment. Monitors store appearance and merchandise displays. Possesses in-depth knowledge of rental concepts, practices and procedures. Prior experience, skills, and training are required to perform successfully at this level. May train new and existing associate positions.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Possess a broad in-depth knowldege of rental equipment
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including lenghth of rental and return options
- Ensure equipment on the rental "ready" line is ready to make a successful rental by cleaning, servicing, and testing according to established service requirements
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management and loss prevention standards
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- Identify customer riding ability, basic foot identification and measurements (length, width, overall shape, size, etc.)
- Drive business by increasing units per transaction and average dollar per sale
- Serve as a resource and knowledge base for new and existing employees
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to be on your feet all day long.
- Must be able to be at work as early as 6:30am or as late as 6:30pm
- Must be able to bend over and kneel repeatedly
- Flexible split shifts available
- Rental equipment, tuning services, and retail discounts.
- Ride/Ski lesson discounts available.
- Ride/ski breaks available and encouraged!
- Developmental opportunities available
Join us, Vail Resorts Retail: The number one resort rental/retail employer in the country! Start building your resume and career in the ski industry today!
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127832
4 months ago