Work for Vail Resorts
Experience Concierge; Game Creek Chalet Keeper
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Experience Concierge is responsible for the daily operation, management, inspection and guest service for VIP guests at our remote properties (Game Creek Chalet, 2 Gore Creek Townhomes and Landmark Penthouse) and at The Arrabelle at Vail Square. The position will require attention to detail including pre and post arrival inspections; dedication to providing high-level guest service, catering to guest needs before, during and after their stay; coordinating with hospitality and mountain departments to ensure an efficient operation, driving guests and employees in the Game Creek snowcat, coordinating logistics on mountain and for other properties.
Essential job functions:
- Ability to confidently drive guests and employees in a snow cat at various hours (Training provided)
- Provide an above and beyond experience for each guest.
- Work with the Adventure and Experience Manager to manage VIP guest allocation, expectations and issue resolution.
- Timely and detailed pre and post arrival inspections of each unit including housekeeping and engineering items.
- Establish pre-arrival contact with each guest to assist with itineraries, transportation, rentals, lift tickets and any other need or request.
- Build and maintain relationships with mountain and hospitality departments to ensure an efficient operation.
- Coordinate and manage logistics and transportation with guests and mountain operations.
- Be involved in the sales and promotion of residences and off site properties including visits with reservations, developing sales collateral, hosting open house events, working with potential guests to secure reservations.
- Maintains residence kitchen par levels.
- Makes recommendations on maintenance repairs and items for residences.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must have a Colorado Driver's license.
- Must be able to assist with luggage and lift 60 lbs
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- 1 year of on mountain operations experience required; 2 years preferred.
- 2 years of guest service experience preferred.
- Must have exceptional problem solving skills in order to resolve issues effectively in a timely manner.
- Be able to make make effective decisions under stressful situations.
- Will require flexible work hours including after business hours, weekends and holidays and must have the ability to work autonomously in varying environments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126916
4 months ago