Work for Vail Resorts
EpicMix Product Marketing Manager
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This position is responsible for leading the evolution of EpicMix and growing Activations, Engagement, and Online Photo Revenue. In this role, this person is responsible for leading and developing their team, the future state of the app experience, driving the product planning and roadmap, as well as the EpicMix marketing strategy. This role will be reporting on key metrics and results to executives, managing the marketing budget, partnering with resort stakeholders to help market the EpicMix product and brand, as well as partnering with IT partners to implement new features and functionality. This role is also responsible for coming up with new ideas to drive activations and engagement and selling the ideas to executives for capital funding.
- Determines and communicates the purpose/vision and strategy for EpicMix
- Responsible for the design and development of the site, applications, and new functionality
- Develops a roadmap for the product & high level project scope definition
- Managing executive approval on projects
- Determine, monitor, analyze and report Business Goals and KPI’s
- Develop a business case and ROI for new capital requests
- Leads annual situation assessment and strategic planning
- Stay up to date and leverage new emerging marketing channels and trends
- Develops and executes on go-to market strategy for new product features
- Oversee in-app, web and mobile web content strategy
- Work with external agencies and internal teams to design and develop new features and functionality for EpicMix
- Conduct focus groups and user testing to ensure EpicMix product meets user needs
- Develop talent and manage the Product Lead
- Vet and select vendors
- Other duties as assigned
- Develops and maintains brand guidelines
- Build and optimize centralized marketing campaigns to drive results by being targeted, personalized and relevant
- Hold partners accountable for in-resort marketing deliverables to drive business results
- Manage Marketing budget
- Bachelor's degree in Interactive Marketing, Design, Product Management or related field
- 3-5 years experience managing interactive products and services such as location based marketing, social media, email marketing, web services, mobile applications, etc.
- Deep online/interactive experience with primary focus on user experience.
- Experience in Product Management processes and proven track record using these skills to develop and manage products through the entire product life cycle
- Proven experience with delivering complex, engaging solutions to market and ability to quantify and qualify relative success
- Demonstrated success in delivering solutions on time and on budget
- Experience in building, leading, managing, and developing staff of professionals and leading cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in web analytics
- Ability to work through internal organizational barriers in a timely and proactive manner
- Knowledge of how to create products for social media, develop hypotheses, use and test them, and implement changes with appropriate documentation
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Microsoft Office Suite; experience with social media- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Passion for interactive applications and strategy
- Deep understanding of location based marketing and applications
- Experience using or working with performance based applications
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization
- English proficiency
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127403
5 months ago