Work for Vail Resorts
Epic Mix Race Crew - Part Time - Heavenly
South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
EpicMix Race Crew is a seasonal position which will focus on the EpicMix Racing venue. This includes but is not limited to assisting with setup and tear-down of all aspects of the venue, assisting with daily operations of Epic Mix Race and having fun!! Employees will be assigned to a work-location, which will rotate throughout the season. These work locations include: Point of Sale, Scanning and Timing/Announcing. Employees will be trained in all three work locations. The Epic Mix Race Crew will work closely with the Epic Mix Race Lead and department supervisor to provide a safe, fun and efficient public race venue.
- Course setting, safety, equipment setup and timing setup
- Coordinates with internal/external contacts
- Maintains EMR venue, slipping, raking, shoveling, gate and safety equipment repairs
- Shovels snow on a regular basis
- Provides exceptional guest service to all visitors
- Assists with other department activities as required
- Gives directions around the mountain as well as advise guests about on mountain facilities.
- Accounts for all sales/tickets sold/money collected.
- Must be able to ski or snowboard at an intermediate or better level.
- Proactive, outgoing customer service and communication skills.
- Cashier/register experience, preferred but not required. We'll train the right person!
- Excellent computer/data entry skills- preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, up to 6 hours.
- Ability to speak read and communicate clearly in English.
- Any experience in USSA course setting, and/or race experience, would be highly desirable!!
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126138
Tourism - Travel
20 days ago