Work for Vail Resorts
Epic Mix Race Crew - FT & PT - Winter Seasonal - Beaver Creek, CO
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
EpicMix Race Crew at Beaver Creek Resort are responsbile for the production of our public racing venue- EpicMix Racing and occasionally special events throughout the winter season. Race crew duties include providing excellent guest service, event set up, execution and cleanup that can include timing, announcing, course setting, course maintenance, registration, starting, manning a scoreboard and hill clean up. EpicMix Race crew will also be asked to do other duties as assigned.
- 18 years of age or older - required
- Intermediate or expert skier - required
- Able to lift and carry 30lbs while skiing on intermediate terrain - required
- Able to work outside in adverse winter weather conditions - required
- Able read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English - required
- Able to stand for extended periods of time without sitting - required
- Able to talk and hear using two-way radios and phones - required
- Able to work efficiently and effectively as part of a team - required
- Must show up on time and ready to work for every scheduled shift - required
- Flexible schedule required, may require working 5-7 days or more in a row (for events) - required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays - required
- Must have basic computer skills - required
- Prior race department or coaching experience - preferred
- Prior relevant ski racing experience - preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127468
Tourism - Travel
7 months ago