Work for Vail Resorts
Entry Ticket Scanning - Seasonal - Wilmot, WI
Wilmot, WI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Share your passion! Wilmot Mountain is looking for enthusiastic, positive and high energy individuals to join our team! The Scanning department consists of a highly visible crew with a strong dedication to guest service who interacts with every single one of our guests. No matter the question or concern, the Scanning Team should be able to answer any query. As a member of the team, you are in a unique position to meet new friends and work with people. We look forward to receiving applications from positive individuals with a passion for the outdoors and creating an Experience of a Lifetime!
• Accurately, efficiently, and independently process lift access products.
• Effectively demonstrate the ability to learn, understand and communicate well with the guest about multiple product types and can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings.
• Communicate professionally in person
• Follow proper radio protocols and procedures.
• Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guests’ needs and the business objectives.
• Manage high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service; internal & external
• Create a fun and professional work experience while communicating in a courteous and respectful manner
• Maintain a safe working environment.
• Demonstrate proficiency in opening/closing procedures.
• Work on a handheld computer with a high degree of accuracy and efficient speed.
• Follow company/department policies and procedures.
• Participate in resort and departmental trainings and development courses.
• Perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of work area while paying attention to detail.
• Field guest issues and work to create individualized service solutions.
• Maintain professional appearance and attendance record in accordance with the policies set forth by Vail Resorts.
• Perform other duties as required
• High School Diploma or Equivalent – Preferred
• Previous guest service experience– Preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to handle exposure to inclement weather; bending, lifting and squatting
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally
• Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago