Work for Vail Resorts
Entry Product Sales - Seasonal - Wilmot, WI
Wilmot, WI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Share your passion! The Product Sales Agent is a part of the Product Sales & Services (PSS) Department and will be responsible for selling and auditing tickets, season passes, and fulfilling pre-purchased sales orders at Wilmot Mountain’s Ticket Office/ Guest Service/ Ski School/ Tubing locations. This position requires a full knowledge of our products and services and is responsible for collecting guest information, reconciling daily audit packs, and assisting with daily operations. As an Advanced Sales Agent, you will receive a high level of guest interaction and will be the face of Wilmot Mountain! We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who are positive, outgoing, operate with a high level of computer proficiency, have a passion for the outdoors, are well disciplined, and take pride in their work.
• Accurately, efficiently, and independently process lift access products while capturing guest data
• Retrieve guest data with every transaction
• Effectively demonstrates the ability to learn, understand and communicate well with the guest about multiple product types and can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings.
• Communicate professionally in person and over the phone and radio, to both internal and external guests. Follow proper radio protocols and procedures.
• Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guests’ needs and the business objectives.
• Manage high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service; internal & external
• Create a fun and professional work experience while communicating in a courteous and respectful manner
• Resolve guest relation and/or product issues in an expedient manner and perform refunds under guidance of management.
• Perform daily sales and closing and be held responsible for your end of day point of sale audit.
• Escalate any audit concerns and questions to supervisor to rectify issues in a timely manner
• Demonstrate proficiency in closing procedures, presenting organized backup and audit packs in a timely manner.
• Work on a computer with a high degree of accuracy and efficient speed
• Follow company/department policies and procedures
• Participate in resort and departmental trainings and development courses.
• Cross train and work in all areas/locations of PSS
• Perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of work area while paying attention to detail
• Maintain professional appearance and attendance record in accordance with the policies set forth by Vail Resorts.
• Perform other duties as required.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent – Preferred
• Previous guest service/sales experience – Preferred
• Previous Point of Sales system experience – Preferred
• Prior cash handling experience – Preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have computer skills including typing, data collection, and Microsoft Office applications
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally
• Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago