Work for Vail Resorts
Entry Maintenance Technician - The Lodge at Vail
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Lodge at Vail is an icon of the Vail Village and we are now hiring for a qualified individual to join our Engineering Department as an Entry Maintenance Technician. An Entry Maintenance Technician will maintain assets inside and outside of guest rooms and common areas (including common areas, mechanical rooms, kitchen, HVAC, etc….) and ensure all areas are safe for guests and employees usage.
Essential Job Functions:
- Consistently provide a professional manner when handling any internal or external quests.
- To maintain assets inside and outside of guest rooms and common areas, including mechanical rooms, kitchens, HVAC, etc.
- Responsible for keeping all guest amenities in working order including pools and hot tubs, steam rooms, saunas and all building maintenance.
- Perform daily rounds including checks of the fire panel, sprinkler system, boilers and common areas.
- Attend to outstanding work order requests from guests or other departments.
- Assist with all upkeep and mechanical needs of the property.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. -required
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience. -required
- Previous building maintenance experience. -preferred
- Previous guest service experience. -preferred
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbal and written. -required
- Basic computer skills. -required
- Must be able to lift and move at least 50lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand and walk briskly for up to 8 hours. -required
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including weekends and holidays. -required
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 123038
6 months ago