Work for Vail Resorts
Entry Maintenance Tech - DoubleTree by Hilton
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Come join our world class team as an Engineering Maintenance Technician.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain all facilities and operation systems in a safe and efficient working order (i.e. auto doors, exit doorways, required snow/garbage removal).
- Perform daily rounds - check boilers, pools, common areas, sprinkler systems, fire pump room, fire panels, etc.
- Assist with preventative maintenance in common areas and guest rooms.
- Attend to any work orders and both guest and departmental/employee requests.
- Complete assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner.
- Provide for safe disposal of all waste material.
- Work with outside contractors to provide necessary improvements or maintenance as directed.
- Maintain records of all work activities and support materials.
- Provide written reports to other departments as needed.
- Follow Hilton Brand Standards.
- High school diploma or trade school degree - required
- At least one years experience in maintenance - preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate detailed information to guests and employees. English proficiency
Enjoy the perks of a DoubleTree Employee and a Vail Resorts employee with just one job. Our staff at the DoubleTree gets twice the reward by holding only one job. Part of the Vail Resorts Family and DoubleTree team member, you reap the benefits of both companies (free ski pass for all Vail Resorts operated properties and all the lodging discounts for DoubleTrees nationwide). The staff at The DoubleTree live up to the brand’s reputation by offering a warm and welcoming stay to every guest. There is a high expectation of phenomenal customer service but it comes with a high reward of amazing team members. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127065
about 1 month ago