Work for Vail Resorts
Entry Maintenance Tech - Beaver Creek Resort Properties
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Entry Maintenance Tech - Beaver Creek Resort Properties - Winter Seasonal - Avon, CO
Beaver Creek: At the gate, you leave everyday life behind. That's why people travel to Beaver Creek, Colorado from all over the world, and many make it a tradition. The drama of rock and sky, the sheer grandeur of this place, is one reason. That it is North America's World Cup mountain is another. It is also a place of intimacy. A private resort hidden from view, with the power to bring people together.
Responsibilities of the Entry Maintenance Tech include, but are not limited to:
- Perform daily rounds-checks boilers,common areas, life safety systems including fire panels and fire sprinklers
- Check for Service Orders in computer maintenance system and complete entry-level guest, housekeeping, and front desk requests
- Document all work preformed in Service Order memo section and record materials used
- Maintain all engineering tools and spaces in clean, safe and secure working order
- Work with all departments and outside contractors
- Assist with preventative maintenance of mechanical systems in common areas and guest rooms
- Complete all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- 18 years of age or older - required
- Basic computer skills - required
- Valid Colorado driver's license - required
- Able to read, write and speak English - required
- Able to work a changing schedule as needed - required
- Able to lift up to 100 pounds - required
- Able to scoop and shovel snow - required
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions - required
- Able to work on a ladder - required
- Able to provide exceptional customer service - required
- In person interview - highly preferred
- Computer experience - required
Schedule: Typically a 10 hour, 4 day work week, 7:00am-6:00pm including holidays when applicable. This job is seasonal through April 2017.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125987
3 months ago