Work for Vail Resorts
Entry Maintenance Crew - Village at Breckenridge
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The maintenance worker will be responding to guest calls for in room issues, assisting guests with their request, daily rounds, projects, helping other departments when needed, and fellow engineers. This individual will also be responsible for keeping the property clean and watch for any safety issue around property.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Help with ice and snow removal in the winters
- Picking up trash
- Daily rounds and system checks
- Guest calls
- Assist Level II and III with projects
- Assist with construction and remodel projects
- Must be able to work outside in cold weather.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Must maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Must be able to work days and nights.
- Must be able to have general knowledge of tools.
- Able to assist and talk to guests.
- Complete jobs in a timely manner.
- Must be able to be flexible with schedule change.
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127652
about 1 month ago