Work for Vail Resorts
Entry: Maintenance Crew
Truckee, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The grounds worker is responsible for assisting in the maintenance, and day-to-day operation of the village at Northstar California. This position generally has two shifts; days and evenings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the cleanliness of outdoor areas, trash removal
- Responsible for working in a safe and precise manner while operating equipment and maintaining the village
- Assists with special events.
Must have current valid driver’s license.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions.
- Previous work experience in landscape or grounds maintenance capacity.
- Working knowledge of and ability to properly use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivation and ability to work well with others will benefit a person in this position.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124739
Tourism - Travel
13 days ago