Work for Vail Resorts
Entry Level Terrain Park Attendant
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Maintains and assists in constructing terrain park features, which includes hand shaping, shoveling, raking, setting up, breaking down, etc. Maintains fences and signage. Assists in preparing park for special events, by erecting scaffolding, tents, placing banners, etc. Advises and assists guests including but not limited to guest services, education and safety awareness. This is a very labor intensive position.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid US driver's license with an acceptable record
- Able to pass a Level 8 Ski and Ride Test at Canyons
- Maintain a flexible schedule for day and night shifts including weekends, holidays, etc
- Work 10 hours a day outside in all weather conditions and at high elevations
- Able to lift 100 lbs and walk up and down steep pitches.
- Be an advanced or expert skier or snowboarder (capable of riding 75% of Terrain Park Features)
- Able to hand shape take offs, and work with variety of tools
- Knowledge of Park City Mountain
- Strong communication with other departments and work well as a team
- Previous experience working in a Guest Relations and Terrain Park positions – preferred
- Welding, construction or carpentry experience - Preferred
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126016 ELJ
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago