Work for Vail Resorts
Entry Level Cook - Hospitality - Full Time - 10 Months
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work off of a prep-list to ensure proper food preparation.
- Line/short order prep and plating.
- Maintain proper food handling and sanitation through the shift.
- Ensure proper facility shut-down including: stocking, sanitizing, equipment cleaning and shut down and proper food storage.
- Ability to speak, read, and communicate English.
- Ability to maintain a positive work ethic.
- Ability to work as a productive part of a team.
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for up to 6-8 hours at a time.
- Demonstrates excellent guest service skills.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
- Has a high school diploma or GED.
- Has or is able to obtain a Food Handlers Card within 30 days of employment.
- Previous cooking experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of sanitation practices is preferred but not required.
- Able to communicate in Spanish - preferred but not required.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124714 ELJ
about 1 month ago