Work for Vail Resorts
Entry: Guest Services - Beaver Creek Reception Center
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Guest Services responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Check guests in and out through friendly, professional interaction, assisting with luggage and guest services.
- Ensures a safe environment for all guests, owners, and employees alike by following all safety guidelines.
- Perform all duties associated with guest services position including: greeting incoming guests, check guest in and out of the system, inspection of units, maintain cleanliness of work vehicles, perform errands for office/guests, deliver packages, keys and welcome packets to other properties within our group.
- Assist in property maintenance in cooperation and in absence of property maintenance staff including: changing light bulbs, troubleshooting internet connections and cable issues, assisting in guest room plumbing issues, and other general maintenance requests.
- Assist Front Desk when appropriate by answering phones, assisting with guest questions, etc.
- Performs any additional tasks or projects as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent – required
• Proficiency in English: reading, writing, verbal – required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook – required
• Ability to lift 50lb – required
• 2 year guest service experience – preferred
• Valid Driver's License or ability to obtain w/in 7 days of hire
• Clear driving record
• Flexible schedule: AM/PM, holidays, weekends.
• Knowledge of Beaver Creek and Vail area, activities, restaurants, and mountain layouts
• Strong phone skills
• Multitasking, organizational, communication, and independent work skills – required
• 1 year bellperson/valet experience – preferred
- Required Skype interview if not available for in-person interview.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126785
14 days ago