Work for Vail Resorts
Entry Cook - Spruce Saddle - FT&PT
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This Entry Level Cook position prepares and serves food to our guests in a timely and friendly manner. This position may require that the employee use a knife, or slicer or ovens or any other piece of kitchen equipment as required. Other duties as assigned.
- must be extremely friendly and outgoing with a strong work ethic
- must be able to communicate fluently in English
- must be able to stand for long periods of time
- must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- must follow all safety and sanitation rules and regulations
- must be flexible in their job duties
- must be able to follow all the rules and policies of Spruce Saddle Lodge and Vail Resorts
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124003
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago