Work for Vail Resorts
Employee Center Coordinator
Truckee, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Employee services associate handles all transactions related to the operation of the Employee Center at Northstar, as well as the delivery, inventory, issuance and return of employee uniforms.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Greet and assist employees with self-service systems.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with attention to detail while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Deliver exceptional guest service to internal and external guests.
- Maintain accurate cash handling, perform daily sales and close procedures while following company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicate in a courteous and respectful manner to all internal and external guests.
- Self-starter who can proactively problem solve when necessary.
- Accurately receives uniforms from the vendor.
- Issues employee uniforms and nametags.
- Exchanges uniform items when necessary.
- Coordinates with laundry vendor to maintain cleanliness of uniforms.
- Ensures inventory levels are at acceptable levels within the uniform room.
- Receives uniforms from employees at the end of the season.
- Works within the inventory management system (software).
- Provide a high level of guest service to our employees to make for an enjoyable experience.
- Maintains the Employee Center in a welcoming, clean, organized, and orderly fashion.
- Orders, restocks and sells food and beverage items to fellow employees.
- Assists Human Resources office with distribution of paychecks.
- Help with Northstar employee onboarding, this can include: new hire paperwork, I9, ID verification, etc.
- Issue passes/coupons for employees and dependents through RPOS.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
- Enjoy working with people.
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism under pressure.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs - Required.
- Must be able to work from October-April - Required.
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127267
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago