Work for Vail Resorts
Driver - Vail Resorts Distribution Center
Aurora, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for driving merchandise to stores or designated guest pick up location(s). Responsible for delivering world-class guest service when interacting with guests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Travel between stores, specified locations, load and unload daily inventory into company vehicle
- Account for all merchandise via a delivery log system
- Operate and maintain standard tools including hand tools, dolly carts, motorized equipment
- Ensure all necessary tools and supplies are kept in stock and safely locked in authorized location
- Document and follow all driving and delivery procedures
- Elevate any safety issues to Management that may occur at a store or designated drop off/pick up locations in a timely manner to ensure that there is neither a loss to the company, or uncontrollable situation with a customer or associate
- Must possess an unexpired U.S. driver’s license - required
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Knowledge of local properties or the ability to learn locations quickly
- English fluency - required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights and weekends
- Attention to detail
- Safety Conscious
Be the center of distribution in one of our two locations! Working at the DC's gives you the unique opportunity of distributing and seeing all of our top gear sold at our stores before it goes out. Working for Vail Resorts Retail at our Distribution Centers provides a unique experience that is behind the scenes. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
4 months ago