Work for Vail Resorts
Dispatcher / Housekeeping Admin Assistant - Winter Seasonal - The Lodge at Vail - Winter Season
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Housekeeping Dispatcher will efficiently and professionally answer and appropriately direct incoming calls to housekeeping team members, coordinate radio calls, and serve as the communication point for creating positive guest experiences with housekeeping. The position will respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding available amenities, status of guest rooms and following up on guest requests and maintenance issues. The position will communicate with Engineering, Front Desk and other departments as necessary regarding guest requests as well as issues reported by hotel staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer phones and direct requests to appropriate personnel/departments according to the Rock Resort Standards.
- Maintain the engineering log, by paging engineering and following up to ensure all requests are taken care of.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- Performs any additional tasks or projects as required.
- Takes ownership of the back office and ensure that their workstations remain neat and tidy
- Adheres to all Standard Operating Procedures when performing daily duties.
- Provides superior customer service at all times and follows the Rock Resorts etiquette guidelines.
- Fills water bottles for the housemen during downtime.
- Serves as a liaison between Housekeeping Supervisors, Housemen and Room Attendants, as well as Engineering and Front Desk.
- Organizes and cleans the housekeeping office area. Restocks papers, dusts and sweeps area, organizes inventory and boxes.
- Assists with housekeeping duties as needed. May be asked to inspect areas, clean, assist with turndown, run guest requests, etc...
- Knowledge of Microsoft office computer skills. -required
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone and in person to guests and employees in English. -required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays. -required
- Knowledge of hotel system preferred. LMS/HotSOS. -preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent. -required
- College degree. -preferred
- Work experience from any service/guest related job. -preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish. -preferred
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125487
4 months ago