Work for Vail Resorts
Dishwasher - Vail Mountain Dining - FT & PT
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Join Vail Mountain Dining’s colorful cast of characters for the 2016-2017 winter season! We are searching for quality-driven, hospitality-oriented individuals, who are looking to work with a team that is committed to excellence. Join us and have your experience of a lifetime!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing dishes, plastic ware, glasses, pots and pans, as well as kitchen equipment.
- Assists in daily kitchen operation and production.
- Must be willing to help with other jobs including kitchen prep, snow removal and bussing.
- Must be at least 18 years of age - required.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a must - required.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays - required.
- Conversational Spanish - preferred.
Compensation: Starting at $10.00/hr
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124124
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago