Work for Vail Resorts
Dishwasher - Talons - FT & PT
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Talons Dishwasher responsibilities include, but are not limited to cleaning and sanitizing dishes, plastic ware, glasses, pots and pans, as well as kitchen equipment in a high volume restaurant from the start of the business day until the end. He/She also assists in daily kitchen operation and production and must be willing to help with other jobs including kitchen prep, snow removal and bussing. Other Duties as assigned.
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a must
- Able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required
- Able to stand for 8+ hours - required
- Able to work weekends and holidays - required
- Able to understand English - required
- Able to work in a hot kitchen environment for up to 8 hours at a time during a shift - required
- Must be available to work holidays including: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd, Presidents’ Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested - required
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124288
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago