Work for Vail Resorts
Dishwasher / Steward - Village at Breckenridge
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Come work in a warm, friendly environment with the Breckenridge Hospitality Food & Beverage Team! The Dishwasher/Steward will have the opportunity to eat delicious food every day they work! This position is responsible for the cleaning of all kitchens and equipment and ensuring that everything is washed and properly stored. The steward assists the Executive Steward and Chefs in receiving items and properly storing them.
Responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Ensures that all kitchen areas are kept clean, neat, and well stocked.
- Keeps hallways free of obstructions, floors clean/dry, and responsible for frequent trash removal.
- This position also provides all banquet/catered functions with the necessary equipment, based on the BEOs, for each function.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate English
- Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Previous restaurant or customer service experience – Preferred
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 123394
about 1 month ago