Work for Vail Resorts
Dishwasher - Hospitality - Full Time - 10 months
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Dishwasher is responsible for washing dishes and equipment, and assuring cleanliness of all dishes, cooking equipment, and kitchen facilities within the restaurant.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate a commercial dishwasher, including loading and unloading dishes, and running the machine properly.
- Scrub pots and pans, and wash any other dishes that can not be put in the dishwasher.
- Mop floors.
- Clean and tidy kitchen work areas.
- Take out trash.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift, and carry up to 50 pounds at one time.
- High School education or equivalent, or prior kitchen experience preferred.
- Reliable personal transportation.
- Ability to perform all job duties.
- Food Handlers permit preferred, resquired prior to or upon hire.
- Ability to be a team player.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124711 ELJ
3 months ago