Work for Vail Resorts
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This role will be responsible for managing Vail Resorts email marketing communications from strategy to deployment while supporting the Customer Relationship Marketing division of the Corporate Marketing team.
- Work to implement Vail Resorts’ email campaigns, including season pass sales, resort communications, journey based and automated, triggered and dynamic campaigns to drive sales, cross-sell, and up-sell
- Apply best practices for email, landing pages, segmentation, email preferences, churn management, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Create reports to track both internal and external email campaign performance, including subscribes/unsubscribes, click-through, open rates, and online revenue
- Effectively analyze campaign results and distill into recommendations that improve program performance
- Work with corporate teams, marketing managers and brand/division marketing managers to ensure integration of email plans and traditional marketing plans
- Develop/create HTML email templates, recommending template enhancements or changes as needed
- Track record of developing data-driven email campaigns resulting in solid business results
- Plan and execute email tests, report results and make recommendations for improvements based on those results
- Manage and optimize the design, content, layout, customer segmentation and messaging strategies of email communications
- Maintain email best practices including browser/client compatibility, appearance of subject lines, use of images etc.
- Manage the email campaign development and QA process including proofing evaluation of copy and creative
- Manage Omniture tagging and uploads for all email campaigns
- Coordinate with analytics and CRM specialists to compile and edit the CRM monthly dashboard
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years experience in direct or online marketing
- Experience working with email marketing tools – ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus
- 2+ years of experience with HTML; knowledgeable on the difference between coding for web and email
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop, HTML
- Email copy writing and editing
- Ability to articulate and champion email marketing best practices - including deliverability management. Return Path experience a plus
- Profiency in AMPscript
- Experience working with marketing databases/campaign management tools
- Experience managing cross-functional relationships, especially with IT and ESP vendors
- Creation and utilization of dynamic email templates and subsequent source systems
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe Site Catalyst/Omniture Web Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related degree
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127504
6 months ago