Work for Vail Resorts
Concierge - The Lodge at Vail, a RockResort
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Lodge at Vail is a classic icon of the Vail Valley, where the authentic character of a grand alpine lodge comes together with unsurpassed service into a truly memorable lodging experience. The Concierge is responsible for ensuring a guest's needs are met before, during and after their stay. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist guests with all aspects of their stay by being knowledgable about all local vendors and providing an Experience of a Lifetime
- Booking and confirming all guest requests for dining, transportation, and activities in a timely and professional manner.
- Checking the concierge e-mail account frequently and ensuring every e-mail has a response.
- Using the concierge system GoConcierge to establish, edit and issue guest itineraries
- Assisting guests ship luggage and documents.
- Welcome and assist guests in a warm and friendly manner
- Respond to guest inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operaiton, directions to local attractions and restaurants and meeting spaces
- Responsible for delivery items and other materials to guest rooms and areas of the hotel as required
- Ensure good safety practices of guests througout the hotel and proper emergency safety procedures are followed.
- Bill guests for transportation, amenities and establish an understanding of the property management system LMS in order to better assist the guest.
- Maintain and develop existing and new relationships with external vendors in order to assist the guest.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Work independently and as a team in an organized and proactive manner.
- High School diploma or GED. -required
- Minimum of 2 years in a guest service role preferably with the Vail or surrounding areas. -required
- Knowledge of restaurants, activities, events and general information about the Vail Valley area. -required
- Ability to effectively communicate detailed information to guests and employees. -required
- Ability to lift 50lbs. -required
- Required to stand for up to 8 hours per day. -required
- Proficiency in English. -required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125443
4 months ago