Work for Vail Resorts
Concierge - The Arrabelle, a RockResort
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This position will be responsible for total guest satisfaction from pre-arrival contact, logistics in the bookings and reconfirmation of guests' reservations, fully acquainted with local points of interests, and coordination of guests' parcels, mail and special deliveries. This position will communicate with guests and employees both verbally and in writing to answer questions, and provide clear direction in advising and instructing staff in resort details with a focus on luxury service.
- Execute the flow of information to guests about hotel services, features and room amenities, answer questions, give directions and make detailed reservations or recommendations.
- Provide thorough follow-up with all guest communications.
- Able to answer overflow phone calls, check-in/out guests, research and address minor billing issues for guests in realtime, and enter thorough and complete guest notes into LMS reservation and concierge system in a timely and complete manner.
- Review all arrivals to ensure all instructions and billing requests have been addressed properly, room types are appropriate, VIP status and procedures are being followed, and alerting leadership and team of potential issues with recommendations on how to resolve for guest upon arrival.
- Respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions and restaurants, meeting rooms, car rentals, airline shuttle service, etc. according to individual needs and company guideline regarding preferred vendors.
- Active in the promotion of in house events and adventure promgraming. Help manage sign up sheets, and waivers of liabilty, etc.
- Perform according to the RockResorts Brand Standards, and those set forth by the manager.
- Maintain a high level of professional appearance, demeanor and ethics in dealing with guests, co-workers, and outside vendors.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests.
- Ruthlessly prioritize time to ensure that in-house guests and future guests are receivng appropriate attention while maintaining an engaged and welcoming lobby presence. Every guest should be "Welcomed" in to our space.
- Accurately bill and audit CME and other vendor charges regards to guest folio.
- Communicate guest requests with Bell/Valet, Housekeeping, Engineering, Loss Prevention and the Loading Dock as needed using prescribed systems LMS, hotSOS, and/or directly as appropriate.
- College education preferred
- Minimum of one year high end guest service experience in a property of similar size and quality.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence. Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form to guests, fellow Executives and employees throughout the organization.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126438
4 months ago