Work for Vail Resorts
Concierge - Part Time - One Ski Hill Place, a RockResort
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for answering general questions and phones, booking activites and dinner reservations, arranging transportation, ordering amenities, and ensuring all guests and owners needs are addressed via telephone, email or in person.
- Make dinner reservations, book activites, arrange transportation and confirm travel plans.
- Make bowling alley and movie theater reservations and any other associated tasks.
- Coordinate the dispatch of guest-related parcels, mail, faxes and special deliveries.
- Establish procedures to respond to inquiries in a timely manner with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions and restaurants, meeting spaces, car rentals, airline shuttle service, etc.
- Perform daily tasks according to RockResort standards and to guest and owners satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain guest profiles
- Coordinate VIP arrangements
- Develop strong departmental and vendor relationships
- Follow proper cash handling procedures
- Responsible for taking amenity orders and liase with kitchen/restaurant staff as well as with outside vendors to ensure guest satisfaction on delivered amenities.
- Responsible for entering all booked activities in RPOS
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor degree preferred
- 3 years customer service required, previous hotel experience preferred
- 1 year supervisory experience preferred
- CO Driver License – satisfactory driving record
- Ability to type 50 wpm, Microsoft Office
- English required, Bilingual English-Spanish and/or English-German
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervisory, Certified Concierge Specialist
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125395
7 months ago