Work for Vail Resorts
Club Concierge - Bachelor Gulch Club
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Club Concierge duties include, but are not limited to:
- Staff the Bachelor Gulch Club Members’ Lounge and conduct all open and close procedures. Answer all member inquires (via email, phone and in person) pertaining to BGC events, events and other local information and enforce club policies in accordance with the Membership Plan
- Monitor consumption of food and beverages in lounge, prepare and restock all f & b for lounge, create f & b requisitions for the Ritz-Carlton Hotel orders and orders with Stratton Warren, inventory and order all lounge operation supplies.
- Monitor and log member traffic in BGC Members’ Lounge
- Manage content of member data bases including Go Concierge, and EMMA, door entry system, RPOS
- Manage all member reservations in Go Concierge and manage club event bookings via Clubhouse Online. Manage member reservation files and confidential member information in Go Concierge (credit card, address, phone numbers etc)
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of BGC Members’ Lounge at all times. Clear dirty dishes, wipe tables, fluff cushions, organize newspapers, water plants etc.
- Maintain a professional yet approachable representation with the club members and must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Issue Member Club Ski Passes/Club I.D.s using RPOS and Customer Manager. Ensure Liability Waivers are signed, collected and documented each year. Sell and issue EPIC Passes for members and their families.
- Manage RCC member access, provide RCC concierge with all club information and club event marketing
- Prepare and track Guest, Renter and Complimentary Club Spa & Fitness Center Access Passes for Bachelor Gulch Village Properties and member guests
- Organize and manage Zach’s Cabin Snowcat Transportation reservations and daily operations.
- Assists club management with other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma - required
- Minimum 2 year guest services experience preferably within the Vail Valley – strongly preferred
- Concierge or Guest Service experience in luxury private club or hotel – required
- Knowledge of Vail area restaurants, attractions and directions in order to assist members with reservations and provide accurate recommendations - required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook - required
- Must be able to communicate professionally and tactfully in English to high-end clientele, both written and verbal - required
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs - required
- College degree with an emphasis in Hospitality - preferred
- Previous experience with Go Concierge, RPOS, MY EMMA - preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125414
3 months ago