Work for Vail Resorts
Cleaning Attendant - PartFull Time
Afton Alps, MN, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The housekeeping team at Afton Alps is responsible for ensuring our guests have a clean and comfortable environment in which to relax and enjoy their time here. The housekeeping team executes this be making sure all areas of the building are clean and fully stocked, and assisting with any guest or employee problems to maintain a safe and clean environment.
This is a seasonal position from November to April.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide outstanding guest service at all times
- Responsible for cleaning restrooms including toilets, sinks, counters, floors, etc.
- Responsible for stocking restroom supplies including toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.
- Trash and recycling pick-up, removal, and disposal inside and outside of building
- Cleanliness of restaurants including vacuuming, cleaning and bussing tables, and assisting guests
- Overall cleanliness of building and surrounding area of building including patios and walkways
- Must be at least 16 years of age - required
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
- Able to be on your feet, moving for up to 8 hours
- Able and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays - required
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Self motivated with a strong work ethic
Create incredible experiences for guests at the Midwest’s premier winter destination. In the scenic St. Croix River Valley, this big-time resort with a small town feel has converted thousands of first-timers into lifelong skiers and riders. This truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too. Become part of the Afton Alps family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126762
Tourism - Travel
19 days ago